Solving your problem with your Toshiba SD-2705 DVD I've gather some information to help you but you need to be careful not to touch any microchip since this can cause a static discharge coming from your body and may well burn any microchips witch are very sensitive to this kind of damage I my self have have made that mistake you will need to use a multimeter to trouble shoot the problem it may help you to watch this video I found on youtube because you gonna be doing a lot of tinkering that said here's the service manual for your toshiba SD- 2705 that is also good for the SD-2715 model.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Toshiba SD-2705 Multi-disc DVD Player service manual
Solving your problem with your Toshiba SD-2705 DVD I've gather some information to help you but you need to be careful not to touch any microchip since this can cause a static discharge coming from your body and may well burn any microchips witch are very sensitive to this kind of damage I my self have have made that mistake you will need to use a multimeter to trouble shoot the problem it may help you to watch this video I found on youtube because you gonna be doing a lot of tinkering that said here's the service manual for your toshiba SD- 2705 that is also good for the SD-2715 model.
Labels:
Electronics help
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment